Re: Next (winter) docs hackfest?

On Mon, 2014-10-13 at 20:32 +0100, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
I would like to offer Norwich again, the features are:
- free venue at UEA (University of East Anglia) with reasonable internet
access
- we can offer at least 8 free sleeping places (possibly more
depending on how cosy you want to get and how many favours we can call
in)
- other accommodation is available for £25-50 (depending on location
and single/double rooms)

Correction: up to £74 for a double room. I think Shaun and Phil can
highly recommend Pine Lodge which has two double rooms available. If
you would like to stay there, please let me know as soon as possible
because those rooms get booked well in advance.

I have nothing but good things to say about the B&B. The couple that
runs it is wonderful, breakfast was delicious, and it was pretty close
to the venue. That said, the room Phil and I shared had just one bed.
Maybe other rooms have two. It didn't bother me at all. Just letting
people know that room sharing might mean bed sharing.

--
Shaun