Contributing to Gnome documentation

Hi all,

My wife and I are going to tag team on contributing to Gnome documentation. I'm the Linux nerd and she's the writer so I think we'll make a good team.

Unless anyone tells me otherwise, I thought we'd start with one of the beginner projects listed on this page: https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/ApplicationHelp. Specifically, I was thinking we'd work on the Tomboy Notes docs maintained by Tiffany A and Sindhu S. If you have other higher priority (but still beginner) projects you'd rather we focus our efforts on don't hesitate to redirect us.

Obviously we'll spend some time reviewing Mallard, status tracking, and style guidelines.

Looking forward to working with you!

Cheers,
Andre