Re: Open Help

On 30 April 2014 19:04, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

For those of you that don't know, I'm hosting the Open Help Conference &
Sprints again this year. Conference is June 14-15. Sprints are the three
days following.

Kat already made a wiki page for doing a hackfest:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/OpenHelp2014

I've just updated this to remove people who have implied that they are
probably not coming, so please add yourself back if I missed
something.

Let's have a chat about who hopes to come, what you need to come, etc.
I'd also offered to extend the sprint through June 20. We'll probably
need a venue change after the June 18, but I'll handle all that if
people want to stick around for another two days.

I'm going to ask the board for a budget probably at the end of today,
so please make sure that you're on the list if you need sponsorship.

Shaun, how much can we expect accommodation to cost?

--
Shaun