Re: Valuable items for beginners

Thanks for your reply,  Ekaterina and Hashem :)

Hi ChangSeok, translation and documentation are probably the most
accessible areas for new contributors, but the learning curves are
still quite steep.

Would you share some links for new contributors to learn it? It would be very helpful to them and me. :)

Best regards.

ChangSeok