Re: Valuable items for beginners

Perhaps there's some work in documentation that would fit into a 1-month
period.

CCing gnome-doc-list for this reason

On 03/14/2014 01:41 PM, ChangSeok Oh wrote:
Hi everyone.
I’m looking for some interesting items for beginners to contribute to
GNOME project.
Long story short, I would get a chance to introduce GNOME project to
sophomore class students in a university.
If some of them are interested in GNOME, they will perform GNOME related
tasks for 4 weeks.
So I’m researching which part of GNOME need beginner's hands.
Translation is the first thing poping up in my mind but I hope something
more attractive, not too easy for them and which could be completed in 4
weeks.

Any idea is welcome.

ChangSeok