Re: Updating the user docs for gnome-documents (was: gnome-documents: Use header bars in dialogs (726343))

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 10:32:05AM +0000, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
Debarshi, I cannot see the password dialog. I assume one needs a
password protected file to test that? Can you provide one?

Attached. Password is "123456".

Also, the share button is also insensitive for me, what does one need
to set up to share a file? I cannot see any indication for why it is
insensitive...

It only works for Google content at the moment.

As far as I can make out there are no affected screenshots in the user
help.

FYI: apart from screenshots, user docs do sometimes talk about where
the button is in the dialog, especially for buttons without labels or
tooltips.

But as far as I can make out all buttons in this case have labels. Maybe
I am missing something.

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
Wearing non-prescription glasses and embracing obscurity doesn't
necessarily make you a hipster.  -- Anonymous