Re: Privacy settings entries in GNOME help

On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 19:01 +0000, David King wrote:
Even though those pages are not installed any more, the old translations
will still be in the .po files until a translator removes them. I am not
a translator, so not sure of the exact process behind the removal (I
think that it involves running "make repo" and then committing the
resulting .po file for your language, but I am not sure).

Correct. The old translations remain but are commented out. It's
basically a poor man's translation memory for that translation and
application only and would be picked up again once the English string
was reintroduced.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net