Re: Docs Status

Hi Shaun

On 2014-12-05 16:07, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
* Are there any statuses on the list you never use?

When I review, I generally bump things up to the next level of they are "good enough" and have not yet reached final, maybe applying a few tweaks here are there. In that sense, only a few "completeness" statuses would be enough for me, even reduction to a three-level traffic light system would probably be fine. I do not write a great deal of new content, so the "starter" statuses, such as draft, incomplete and stub, seem redundant to me.

* Are any statuses otherwise poorly named? I remember Jim didn't like
"outdated" because it was demotivating to have all your stuff called
outdated once you release. That might be a place for an additional
status. One for "need to check if this is up to date" and one for "we
checked and we know it ain't".

I generally mark pages as outdated only at review time, rather than when writing the page, at which point the page could just be stubbed with a comment instead of using a review status.

* What's your favorite kind of cheese?

Wensleydale!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbnWAID2HXA&t=28m0s

--