Re: DX/Docs hackfest in Cambridge

On 05/12/2014, Philip Withnall <philip tecnocode co uk> wrote:
That would be great Christian! A quick reminder to everyone else who is
thinking of coming: please sign up on the wiki ASAP and get your
sponsorship requests in to the travel committee
(https://wiki.gnome.org/Travel) before Christmas so they have time to
take a look.

Christmas is a bit late, to be honest. Anyone who already knows that
they need to request sponsorship should have sent their requests in
already. The longer you leave it, the more expensive it becomes for
the Foundation. If you want your request dealt with in a timely
manner, you should be aiming to get it in by next Friday at the
latest.

Philip