(https://wiki.gnome.org/Travel) before Christmas so they have time to
take a look.

Philip

On Thu, 2014-12-04 at 19:42 -0800, Christian Hergert wrote:
I'm going to do everything I can to make this event. However, it is
going to only be possible for me with sponsorship from the foundation
(or from the Builder fundraiser once I get that going).

-- Christian

On 11/26/2014 02:08 AM, David King wrote:
Hi

On 2014-11-26 10:58, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
I added myself and an estimated flight cost. I don't know what the train
from stansted to cambridge costs though, and accomodation depends on
where we would stay. Maybe we can get better prices if we do a common
booking.

A single ticket from Stansted Airport to Cambridge is £12.30 on the day
of travel (I added a link to the hackfest page). A bus/coach might be a
little cheaper. A taxi might even be reasonable with 3 or more people.