Re: Ten Years of Team Leadership

Ten years?! That went by quickly. Thanks Shaun for everything you've done for the team, and for GNOME in general -- it's been a lot of fun, and I'm really glad to have shared part of that time with you and the other super-awesome docs peeps.

And Kat is an excellent person to take over the role! I just know she'll do an awesome job. (I assume you got her to sign for her ten-year stint in blood, as is traditional?)

Quack.

Phil