Re: Mentor for OPW - Writing documentation for GNOME Music

Hi!

Have you tried hanging out in the g#gnome-music irc channel yet? The persons you need to contact are seif (seif lotfy) or the recent coding intern shivani (shivani poddar).  Also you should try hanging out on #docs channel as the documentation team will help you get started.

Have you started submitting docs patches yet for gnome music? The best thing to do when there is no docs is to start writing. Just start and put it up on bugszilla.