Mentor for OPW - Writing documentation for GNOME Music

Hi,

I wish to apply for a project under GNOME's Outreach Program for Women.

The project I am interested in is Writing documentation for GNOME Music. The project description mentions that "Most likely a mentor should be from Documentation team with co-mentorship from Music maintainers", and I tried contacting the person-in-charge from GNOME Music, but haven't received a response yet.

If any of you are a mentor for this project, or know the docs person who will be mentoring this project, I request you to please let me know. I need to contact them so I can make the required contribution to the project before submitting an application.

Thanks and regards,

Sanskriti.

--
Regards,

Sanskriti Dawle
Core Member, Quark 2014
Undergraduate student - B.E. (Hons.) Computer Science
Birla Institute of Technology & Science(BITS) Pilani
K.K. Birla Goa Campus
+91 9975789142 |
http://images.wisestamp.com/facebook.png