Re: User help

Hi all,

Jim Campbell <jcampbell gnome org>, Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:33:00 -0600:

Hi Mike (CC'ing the docs list),

I have the "printing" pages updated, but haven't committed them yet. Will
only be able to get to that tomorrow. I just wanted to mention this in
case someone else was also working on the menu-related updates with GNOME
3.10.

Regards,

Jim