Documenting gnome-music

There has been quite a bit of interest in documenting gnome-music.
I've spoken to one of the maintainers and he says that there will be a
lot of changes for 3.12, which will affect the UI. Therefore, it does
not make sense to start documenting it until close to the UI freeze
which is happening on the 17th of February.

As always, work should be done on GNOME infrastructure so that it is
not lost or forgotten. If the work is going to be done by one of the
newer team member(s), then I recommend that it is done on a branch so
that it can be tidied before merging to master. If you don't have a
git account, three months is enough time to demonstrate that you are
comfortable using git and to request one.

If you are interested in helping out, make sure you are listed on
https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/ApplicationHelp (and
it would be great if all of us could update "their" application status
for 3.10/3.12 to be correct).

Please make sure to keep everyone in the CC when replying to this
email, and if you are in the CC, you should really subscribe to the
mailing list at https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-doc-list