Re: Revamping the developer documentation

 Hi,

It sounds great, and I would love to help with the new docs. I would
start by splitting the current Python GTK+ tutorial into a tutorial
for beginners (structured as the way the Tutorial for beginners is
now: a gradual path through the widgets with some theory; the pages
being a gradual building of a nice example) and something for more
experienced programmers (structured on the model of the "GTK+ widgets
sample code"; the pages being almost an API, but with a
medium-difficulty example to illustrate it). Then I would then revise
the Guitar Tuner and Image Viewer tutorials to make them a first
example of "10 minutes tutorials" (on GStreamer and GTK+,
respectively). I could do the same for the JavaScript tutorials,
especially if someone helps me (I am quite new to JavaScript), or i
could continue with Python and do something like what we have for GTK+
for some other library.

Best,
   Marta