Re: Docs Sprint - not this time for me too.

On 20-Feb-2013, at 10:24 PM, Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com> wrote:
I'm really sorry you went through all that and don't get to be there
in person -- hopefully you'll get to experience Brno in the summer (I
understand it's beautiful but I only go in winter).

:) I hope so too!

Definitely! We will all be on the #docs channel, and maybe Florian and
Petr can set up some kind of videoconferencing. :-)

That is awesome! I will be up :) Please try to put up videos and pictures as and when you can.