Re: Docs Sprint - not this time for me too.

Hi Sindhu,

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Sindhu S <sindhu oxf gmail com> wrote:
Hello all,

My visa has been rejected and I won't be coming to the Docs Sprint.
It has been a harrowing few days, I hope none of ever have to face this kind of bureaucracy.

Yes, it's quite a bummer that you won't be able to make it.  : /  I understand that you went through a lot of effort just to be able to try and go.  Sorry to hear that you went to such lengths, and encountered such difficulties.

Have fun at Docs sprint and let me know if there's anything I can work on remotely :)

We will certainly see what we can do.

Best wishes and hugs to the Docs team,

Cheers to you, as well,

Jim