Re: Boxes: One last freeze break

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 12:05 AM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
I think you should remove the suggested-action style from the Done
button. That's what the latest selection designs call for, at least: a
uniform blue bar, including the buttons.

Thanks. We are actually getting that replaced by Cancel button as per
the new design as part of bug#706818 that I mentioned in the first
mail on this thread.

I broke box display with my patches though so need to fix that before
pushing these changes. :(

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)