Re: Next hackfest?

On Mon, 2012-10-15 at 22:47 +0100, David King wrote:
> On 2012-10-15 16:35, Florian Nadge <fnadge redhat com> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >in case you don't have any better ideas, the Fedora/Red Hat Developers
> >Conference end of February is always happy to see a few more hackfests.
>
> The docs hackfest in Brno earlier this year was great, and the whole
> team was quite productive, so for me it would be good to have a repeat
> hackfest in 2013.

Totally agree. I was going to offer to host here if nothing else
jumped up. But that's just because I'm selfish and lazy. If Red
Hat is willing to host us again, and it lines up nicely with our
schedule, we should take advantage of that.

Plus, I developed an addiction for nakládaný hermelín when I was
in Prague a few weeks ago. Must go back to Czech...

--
Shaun