Re: Next hackfest?

On 10/15/2012 04:05 PM, Shaun McCance wrote:
Hi all,

We tend to do two docs hackfests each year. Should we start talking
about our next one? For user docs, experience has shown that we can
get a ton done if we have one after the freeze. So that would put
us in late February or early March next year.

https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointSeven

Thoughts? Interest?

--
Shaun

Hi,
in case you don't have any better ideas, the Fedora/Red Hat Developers Conference end of February is always happy to see a few more hackfests. Otherwise, we might also have an excellent opportunity in early August. Will tell you more later.

--
Florian Nadge
Content Author | Engineering Content Services

Brno Office—(+420) 532 294 327 | cell—(+420) 603 764 858 |inhouse—82-62327
Red Hat Czech s.r.o. | Purkyňova 99/71
612 45 Brno | Czech Republic
mail to—fnadge redhat com
www.cz.redhat.com
Time zone: CEST
irc nick: fnadge (#docs, #errata, #devel)