installation

Dear friends,

I was trying to install the latest stable release of Evolution in my netbook with Ubuntu 10.04 and during the process I was required to have already installed gnome-doc-utils >= 0.20.10 in my OS. When I tried to get the latest release by Synaptic I couldn't. The package installed is 0.20.0 and I downloaded from your website the latest release but I was not able to install it also. Is there a problem with my Ubuntu version because it is not the latest release? If you would be so kind to answer me and give some advice I would be grateful.

Yours sincerely,
Edgard Nuske