Re: String freeze break request for seahorse
- From: Stef Walter <stefw gnome org>
- To: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>, Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, GNOME Documentation <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, GNOME release team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: String freeze break request for seahorse
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:20:32 +0100
On 2012-03-20 18:06, Johannes Schmid wrote:
Am Montag, den 19.03.2012, 17:54 +0000 schrieb Javier Jardón:
On 19 March 2012 15:55, Stef Walter<stefw gnome org> wrote:
It also seems like several translators committed updated translations to the
master branch instead of the gnome-3-4 branch. So in general I would posit
that the seahorse master branch is in better shape for a GNOME 3.4 release,
despite the string changes.
As you said the master branch has more translations, and the UI/string
changes between master and gnome-3-4 are minimal.
1/2 from the release team
1/2 from i18n team, but please delete the gnome-3-4 branch now and
recreate it once the release is out of the master branch. Damned-lies
should be updated, too.
Yes, I'll certainly do that.
I guess I need to wait for two more approvals then? Or is this good enough?
] [Thread Prev