Re: String freeze break request for seahorse
- From: Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org>
- To: Stef Walter <stefw gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, GNOME Documentation <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, GNOME release team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: String freeze break request for seahorse
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:54:51 +0000
On 19 March 2012 15:55, Stef Walter <stefw gnome org> wrote:
> It also seems like several translators committed updated translations to the
> master branch instead of the gnome-3-4 branch. So in general I would posit
> that the seahorse master branch is in better shape for a GNOME 3.4 release,
> despite the string changes.
As you said the master branch has more translations, and the UI/string
changes between master and gnome-3-4 are minimal.
1/2 from the release team
Javier Jardón Cabezas
] [Thread Prev