Application Menu

Hello all,

I'm currently writing 'Web' documentation and have slight issue with
Application Menu, which is not yet described on desktop help.

For now, I use

Advantage : it should be understood.

Disadvantages : I believe there are two issues with this.
* integration with other desktop : it the GtkApplication displays the
menu with a classic desktop, the explanation is wrong. This might
probably been solved using conditionnal formating.
* Above all, sequence : we miss the sequential thing, because this menu
is obviously used to access one item inside. (I mean the above
description cannot be used with <guiseq> markup )

Maybe, slightly amend to
"click on the top bar on
Which allows to keep the guiseq + begins with top bar as in the real
world (user first put cursor onto the top bar, then click menu, then
click item).
Unless this is no good because for the sake of translating , or any
other reason?

Sorry if quibbling!

Regards,
Pierre-Yves