Re: New Platform Overview Developer Documentation

Hi!

> This being said, if this document is not really meant to be
> translated, then we should consider to remove it from DL, rather than
> having translations lagging behind for the release.

I would see this differently. This is nothing that *has* to be
translated for a given release. I don't think we should consider this as
part of any release but rather as a living document and as such, I don't
see a reason why we should force a string freeze for it.

Websites and developer documentation are simply a moving target.

Regards,
Johannes