GObject overview documentation

Alberto Ruiz has some ideas on improving the GObject introductory developer documentation:

http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/BrnoDocs2012/GObjectOverview
http://live.gnome.org/GObject
http://developer.gnome.org/gobject/stable/pt01.html

and I said that it would be a good idea for some developers to look at this during the Brno hackfest. Alberto will not be able to attend, unfortunately, but I think that it would be good to make the overview more accessible to new developers, as GObject is pretty much the core of the GNOME platform.

I am sure that Alberto has some more to add, so I will let him say more.

--
http://amigadave.com/