Nautilus 3.2

Here's a list of changes we might care about in Nautilus 3.2,
culled from the NEWS file and checked with Alex on #nautilus:

* There's an 'Add Bookmark' item in the context menu for things
in the sidebar. Probably only relevant for the tree sidebar. I
haven't checked how much we talk about bookmarking, but it might
be worth a sentence.

* The 'Clear History' item is gone from the 'Go' menu. Nautilus
hasn't done much with history for a while (e.g. it used to have
a history sidebar), so I don't think we document it. Probably
a no-op for the help.

* The 'File System' entry in the places sidebar was moved down
and given a different icon. Probably doesn't affect any text.
Affects a screenshot, but not critically.

* The built-in audio previewer was removed. This is the feature
where an audio file starts playing when you hover. We have this
new Sushi previewer, so you preview everything by pressing Space.

On that note, we need to document Sushi, the new file previewer.
It's a separate app, technically, but I think we should document
it as if it weren't.

--
Shaun