Re: Screenshots in desktop user manual are too small

On Thu, 2011-09-01 at 10:53 +0200, Mario Blättermann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the screenshots in the user manual are quite small. Maybe that the
> writers thought to keep the Yelp window as small as possible this way,
> but it is no longer needed. Yelp fits the picture into its window and
> provides a button to blow up the picture to its original size, if
> desired. That's why we shouldn't shrink the pictures anymore. On some of
> them, the captions are almost unreadable at some odd screen resolutions.

Which screenshots specifically? Some of the screenshots aren't used
as detailed figures, but rather as an "oh that's the thing you're
talking about".

Yelp does automatically resize images in figures to fit the page
width, and allows you to expand them to full size. So certainly,
you don't have to worry as much anymore about whether an image is
too wide. But do keep file size in mind.

--
Shaun