Re: possible hackfest during DeveloperConference in Brno, 17-18 February 2012
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Florian Nadge <fnadge redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: possible hackfest during DeveloperConference in Brno, 17-18 February 2012
- Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 10:24:36 -0400
On Fri, 2011-10-07 at 14:07 +0200, Florian Nadge wrote:
> On 10/07/2011 03:07 PM, Shaun McCance wrote:
> > Florian, how long would this be? Looks like the conference is just
> > two days. Can we have a longer hackfest than that?
> > --
> > Shaun
> Hi Shaun,
> Right, the conference runs only from Friday to Saturday. However, we
> most likely can also use another even better equipped venue close by
> for the rest of the time.
> Let me know how many days you have in mind and I will check the
> availability and reserve the venue.
I think five days is nice. If we have new contributors, it usually
takes about two days to get them into things. And beyond about five
days, people start to burn out.
] [Thread Prev