gnome-utils module split completed
- From: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- To: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Cc: "gnome-i18n gnome org" <gnome-i18n gnome org>, "gnome-doc-list gnome org" <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, gnome-utils-list gnome org
- Subject: gnome-utils module split completed
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 15:23:27 -0400
as discussed in , I went ahead and completed the module split.
- the six modules have been split in separate git repos, with their
version bumped to 3.3.0
- new bugzilla products have been created for each of the modules, and
module maintainers have been set as administrators for the relevant
- all gnome-utils bugs have been all moved to the new bugzilla products
I made sure every submodule passes distcheck before pushing; I hope
everything is fine and I didn't miss anything...in case I did or for any
other additional information, feel free to contact me.
What should we do with the old gnome-utils bugzilla component? We should
probably close it for new bugs (possibly adding a bunch of links to the
new modules as well?).
] [Thread Prev