display-2monitors stub

We've got a stub file for "Use a second monitor". This one is really
important, and we should get it into a 3.2.x release. Anybody want
to take a crack at it?

I have a comment in the stub file. We need a bit more than "plug it
in, click here". Explain how the monitor arrangement stuff works.
Explain mirroring, and why it affects the available resolutions.
Give a tip on the Fn display key on most laptop keyboards, what it
switches between. Mention that suspend-on-lid-close is disabled
when an external monitor is plugged in to a laptop.

I'm freezing 3.2.1 on October 10th for the translators.

--
Shaun