gnome-user-docs updates

So Andre et al convinced me we should keep working on the
gnome-3-0 branch, and making 3.0.x releases. Please work
on the gnome-3-0 branch only. I'll merge to master.

We have 214 pages. Here's the status breakdown:

candidate: 10
final: 8
incomplete: 4
outdated: 192

Avoid unnecessary word churn by following these rules:

* Don't touch final pages. They're done. If there's a very
clear typo, email the list about it.

* Don't edit candidate pages except to fix obvious typos.
I'm marking pages candidate if I think they're in good
shape, *and* I wrote a substantial portion of them. I'd
like somebody (Jim? Phil? Bueller?) to look at them and
mark them final if they're OK. No big edits.

* Incomplete pages should have comments explaining what
needs to be done. Do it, then mark review.

* Outdated pages are pages I haven't looked at since 3.0
(or maybe ever). They might be great. They might not. You
can edit these as if they were incomplete, but please be
careful.

And please (please!) check everything for correctness. I
know we have some pages written against pre-3.0 software
(or in some case, Ubuntu customizations) that is wrong.
Things happen, but let's not mark these final.

Thanks,
Shaun