Questions about gedit's documentation

Hi everyone,

now I`m translating the documentation of gedit on Bulgarian language and
I`m using Fedora Core 15. I`ve notice some discrepancies between the
documentation and the real program. I`ve attached screenshots. Is this
is a Fedora customizations or realy is discrepancies?

To save a file, the description in the documentation says:

To save a file in <app>gedit</app>, click on the disk-drive icon with
the word <gui>Save</gui> next to it. You may also select

but the icon actualy is the one in screenshot [1]. It is not looking at
disk-drive at all.

To create new file the documentation says:

The easiest way to create a new file in <app>gedit</app>, is to click
the icon that looks like a blank piece of paper with a \"plus\" sign
next to it. If you prefer, you may also select

but the icon is with star not with the symbol "plus". See screenshot
[2].

[1] gedit-save-icon.png
[2] gedit-new-icon.png

Best Regards,