Re: Thoughts for developer.gnome.org

Hi!

> Please reply with your thoughts on this. If we could pull
> this off for 3.0, I think we'll knock the developer docs
> story out of the park.

In general I am fond of the idea to split library into help.gnome.org
(or docs.gnome.org) and dev.gnome.org. I am not a wordpress expert but I
really like the front-page design we created on the Berlin Hackfest and
would like to keep in one or the other way. Maybe it is possible to set
this up in wordpress though.

Regards,
Johannes