Re: Revisit "your name on the top bar"

One drawback of relying on the location of the user menu is that it
won't survive customization.

Documenting for the default setup will work for most use cases.
Beginning users won't customise, and those who do get to customisation
should know enough to figure it out.

"Speech bubble" is the a common term for the icon used for the User Menu.

Perhaps:

"The speech bubble next to your user name (in the upper right corner by
default)"

- Josh