Re: Bugzilla clean-up

On Sun, 2011-07-24 at 15:46 +0100, Phil Bull wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I was doing a little spring cleaning on Bugzilla and came across this:
>
> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=documentation&resolution=---
>
> It's a list of all open bugs with the "documentation" keyword, and it's
> quite long. Quite a few of these are probably obsolete, since we don't
> support GNOME 2 documentation any more.

I don't know if your link got clipped by something, but that gives
you a list that includes RESOLVED bugs. Here's the right link:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=documentation;query_format=advanced;keywords_type=allwords;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;bug_status=NEEDINFO

If that gets busted by email, click the link below, accept the
defaults for everything, type documentation into the Keywords
field, and press Enter.
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/query.cgi?format=advanced

Just a note about the documentation keyword: Those bugs aren't
necessarily all documentation bugs. That keyword often gets used
to mark bugs that affect documentation. We haven't been diligent
about using it though.

Another good thing to look at is gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=describeuser.html&login=gnome-user-docs-maint%40gnome.bugs

Also, everybody should watch that fake user. Go here if you're
logged in:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email

And add gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs to your watch list.

--
Shaun