2011 Q2 Report

Hi all,

Below is what I wrote up for the 2011 quarterly report for the
documentation team here:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/QuarterlyReports/2011/Q2

The April release of GNOME 3.0 included months of work by the
documentation team on the new topic-oriented Desktop Help. Even
after the release, the team continued improving and refining
the help in response to reviews and user feedback.

In June, six members of the documentation team attended the Open
Help Conferenece to meet with documentation and support people
from other prominent open source projects. After the conference,
the GNOME and Mozilla teams each held a three-day sprint. This
helped GNOME bring new contributors up to speed, including two
interns from the Women's Outreach Program.

The documentation team drafted content outlines for many GNOME
application help documents. Building on that work, more than
half of our application help is now in Mallard.
<<<

--
Shaun