Outdated sysadmin docs

Hi guys,

Most of our system administration documentation is now outdated.

    http://library.gnome.org/admin/

What should we do about it? Earlier in the year, we discussed the idea
of integrating library.gnome.org with WordPress or similar. We would
then use that to aggregate articles on system administration and the
like contributed by community members. This is a similar sort of format
to Microsoft's TechNet:

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/ms376608

I like this idea and I think it would work well. The only issue is
getting WordPress integrated, which could take some time. In the mean
time, we have practically no documentation for GNOME 3.0 sysadmins.

A short-term solution might be to request a few "pearls of wisdom" from
sysadmins and developers. We can put a call out on planet.gnome.org,
collect together submissions in blog comments (or whatever) and then
quickly whip them up into a Mallard document and get it built on
library.g.o. If and when we have a WP installation we can then copy the
text over without too much effort.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Phil