Re: Google Summer of Code Doc Camp

Hi Shaun,

On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 18:52 -0400, Shaun McCance wrote:
> This is interesting:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/docsprintsummit/
>
> Should we get in on this?

Possibly, but it seems quite focused on books. Since we're mostly doing
topic-based help, I don't know if we'd get much out of it.

Do we have any software that requires a quick-start guide? (Evolution
might be a candidate, for example.) We should possibly think about doing
more guide-based documentation, but I don't think we'd ever need
anything more than short guides. Books seem like overkill.

Thanks,

Phil