Shell overview docs

Hi guys,

I've stubbed-out some Desktop Help topics for an overview of the GNOME
Shell. We'll be able to link a number of existing topics into this
overview, but there are a few new topics which are very specific to the
Shell too. They're all named shell-*.page.

Many of these topics will need to be quite visual, I think. In
particular, I think we should try to provide short videos showing
different ways of interacting with the Shell. Is anyone interested in
having a go at this?

Thanks,

Phil

--