Re: Common Vocabulary

Hello Tiffany,

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 17:49, Tiffany Antopolski
<tiffany antopolski gmail com> wrote:

>    I think that the ON/OFF switch is just the 'switch'.  So 'switch it to
> ON/OFF' sound right.

Cool, that is what I used, also because using "swith the ON/OFF switch
to ON|OFF" sounds terrible.

> And for the +, and - I have been referring to them as
> <gui>+/gui> in the docs.  I'm not 100% sure though.  Maybe someone else can
> confirm.

Great to know that.

Also, I'm wondering from an a11y point of view and from a theme
perspective, if this might work well.
I have been following a little bit this and Mallard mailing lists, but
have been mostly off the radar, so I do not know if we can use the
operating system theme to get those icons instead of embedding them in
the help by ourselves. Has work been done on that front?

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>