Common Vocabulary

Hello everyone,

I was working on updating Empathy help, but there are a couple of
questions I have.
Do we have a common vocabulary or a common way to describe the new UI
elements introduced with the new interface?

I'm referring in particular to the ON/OFF switch, and the +/- buttons
to add and remove accounts.
On the wiki I couldn't find anything about that, nor here in mailing
list searching in the old discussions.

For the +/- button, should we use the images instead like we do with
other buttons?
For the ON/OFF switch, I used something along the line of "switch it
on/off", but do we have something else?

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>