Re: GNOME System Monitor docs
- From: Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com>
- To: Bill Day <williamson day gmail com>
- Cc: "billday bellatlantic net" <billday bellatlantic net>, "gnome-doc-list gnome org" <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME System Monitor docs
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 21:17:37 -0500
Thanks, Bill. Terrific!
On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 7:56 PM, Bill Day <williamson day gmail com> wrote:
> I am happy to grant a CC 1 license for GNOME System Monitor Docs as requested below.
> With best wishes for the future success of the GNOME Documentation Project.
> Bill Day
> Sent from my iPhone
> On Dec 5, 2011, at 4:08 PM, Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com> wrote:
>> Hi Bill,
>> I don't know if you've seen the Sudoku Manual copyright discussion
>> on the GNOME docs list, but I may be in the same situation with
>> the Mallard topic-based help for System Monitor docs... in particular
>> the fields for the process list which I copied from the manual into a
>> Mallard page. Would you have an objection to emailing the list to
>> make the manual available under a Creative Commons license  in
>> addition to the GFDL? If it's an issue I can simply rewrite the parts
>> I copied.
>>  https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2011-November/msg00016.html
] [Thread Prev