Re: gnome-user-docs master

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell gmail com> wrote:

> September 3-4 is ok for me, I think, but the 5th is a holiday here in the
> states, so a barbeque might pop up.

Same in Canada, only we spell it with a "u".  There's traditionally a
football game in Hamilton that might affect the plans of tens of
thousands of people nation-wide (I have tickets with my dad).  I have
a wedding on Saturday, too, but I'll see what I can do.  (It's in
Mansfield, Ontario so wireless access is doubtful, but there might be
lots of candy.)

Mike