Re: gnome-user-docs master

September 3-4 is ok for me, I think, but the 5th is a holiday here in the states, so a barbeque might pop up.

Jim

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:06 PM, Tiffany Antopolski <tiffany antopolski gmail com> wrote:
sept 3-4 is good for me as far as I know.:-)

On 24 August 2011 22:05, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, 2011-08-24 at 19:18 -0400, Shaun McCance wrote:
> Also, we're starting to hit our freezes in the 3.2 cycle, so
> it's time we put some real focus into our help files. Would
> anybody be interested in doing a virtual sprint? A weekend
> where we all agree to be completely devoted to docs?

Yikes. I just looked at my schedule for the next month.

Aug 27-28: can't
Sep  3- 4: mostly free
Sep 10-11: can't
Sep 17-18: free one day
Sep 24-25: free
Sep 26:    3.2.0 tarballs due

Doing it the weekend before the release would be insane.
But then, I guess we're used to that.

We could also do a series of mini-sprints, like four-hour
time periods a few times a week. I don't have a lot of
experience with virtual sprints, but my experience with
real-life sprints is that they take some ramping up time.

I'm free on weekdays as well, unless one of the contracts
I'm chasing pans out.

--
Shaun

Tiffany Antopolski