Re: Patch for gedit character map plugin documentation

Hey Paul,

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Paul Weaver <ch3pjw bath ac uk> wrote:
Hi Jim,

I'm in the process of finishing off a couple more (Comment/Uncomment
lines and Join/Split lines), but have been a bit busy today sadly. I
will change the page title/description format before I submit patches.

Cheers,
Paul
I was able to get through updating most of them last night, so we should be in pretty good shape.  Make sure you do a "git pull --rebase" from your gedit directory before making your next set of updates. That will ensure that you have the most recent code.

Also, this is a volunteer project, so no worries about getting busy with other things.

Thanks again,

Jim