Re: Patch for gedit character map plugin documentation

Hi Paul,

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Paul Weaver <ch3pjw bath ac uk> wrote:
Hi Jim,

I've made a page for the character map plugin, and have attached a
patch. Have a read, see what you think, and let me know what needs
changing. I'm not sure I've got all of the document meta info right, and
I'm not quite sure how to list the authors etc. properly.

Thanks,
Paul Weaver

I have applied your patch, as well as a few updates to it. Thanks very much!

Jim