Re: Patch for gedit character map plugin documentation

Hey Paul,

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Paul Weaver <ch3pjw bath ac uk> wrote:
Hi Jim,

I've made a page for the character map plugin, and have attached a
patch. Have a read, see what you think, and let me know what needs
changing. I'm not sure I've got all of the document meta info right, and
I'm not quite sure how to list the authors etc. properly.

Thanks,
Paul Weaver

Thanks for the patch. It looks pretty good. I have just a couple of suggested changes.

Credits: You can create a separate credit section for yourself. We'll remove the "copyright" attribute from the "credit type" element. (The copyright attribute gets automatically inserted when you use the yelp-new new command from the yelp-tools application.)

I haven't actually tested this on my linux system yet. Those were just things that I noticed in reviewing the patch. I may make a couple of minor edits to tighten the wording up, but overall it looks great. I'll be doing some plugins work tonight, so we should be able to make some pretty quick progress.

Jim