Re: evolution - pst-import UI change

On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 13:56 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 13:17 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> > I just made a commit for bug [1] into evolution git master, which
> > changes UI for pst-import plugin (when user is importing single .pst
> > file), I added widgets to be able to choose addressbook/calendar/task
> > list/memo list to which user wants to import. I do not expect this
> > importer plugin being used anywhere (its screenshot, to be more
> > accurate), but who knows.
>
> It's not about screenshots, it's also about user documentation
> describing the UI in words. I have no idea after which page this comes
> but need to know to cover it in
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/tree/help/C/import-apps-outlook.page

	Hi,
as we spoke with Andre on IRC, it's in File->Import->Single file &
Forward->Choose a .pst file & Forward-> and here is shown what to import
(Mail, Contacts, Appointments, ...) with selectors to which destination
import respective data (for Mail a mail folder, for Contacts an
addressbook, for Appointments a calendar, ...). Before the change only
Mail data had its own folder selector and other items were imported to a
destination chosen by the application, not by a user.
	Hope that helps,
	Milan